2.05.2014

Pretty Sure I Died, Didn't You?

Too bad for everyone out there, I did not die.  I just actually had work and life happening that I needed to attend to.  I guess that is what should actually be happening in this little office of mine.

The Olympics are here!  Well, almost.  The events begin on Thursday, but here in America, we don't see the Opening Ceremony until Friday.  Good news because I just finished my drinking game to go along with the opening ceremony!  This gives me about 55hours to get this sucker out into the world to see.  (I get that it might be hard to see.  If you want or need it clearer just leave me a comment and I'll make get on that for you.)

Apparently, stupidity does not discriminate and directions need to be posted on how to use the toilet.  Russia, thank you for instructing the tourists on proper toilet usage.  I have spent my whole life wondering what I was supposed to do.  Too bad I have just learned right now that it is not acceptable to fish in the toilet.


For those of you that don't know, the athletes village comes fully stocked with condoms.  Smart move on their part.  If I were a hot Olympian surrounded by other hot Olympians, I would appreciate protection offering during my stay.  Though many Olympians have amazing bodies, not all are actually the most intelligent (a specific swimmer comes to mind...initials R.L.).
Please do not misinterpret.  I love the Olympics.  I fully support the athletes that have worked and trained their whole lives to compete against and with the best people in the world.  It is unfortunate that we don't get to see more of the intelligent and hard working athletes.

HAPPY DRINKING watching NBC on Friday, February 7th at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment