10.16.2013

Riddles, Suggestive Images, and "This is Halloween"

The month of Halloween continues.  Yes, some tend to be a stretch.  When you think about words and drawings all of the time it gets boring doing the same things over and over.  Lower left corner, I was tired of doing "street" for ST, so I used the Saints logo.

At least I got new, fancy riddles up.  I have been on a roll of prettier, more detailed ones but am quickly feeling burnt out on creativity.  Which sucks because I am trying to make my Halloween costume at home and design tattoos.


Last weeks riddles have continued to leave Boss Lady singing and dancing to Thriller.  I have been doing the Time Warp everywhere; so much that a friend sent me this amazing photo detailing how to dance the Time Warp.  I realize that maybe two of the illustrations are rather suggestive, but isn't that whole movie.  When a pelvic thrust is involved, I'd say it is at least a little sexual.

The whole song theme last week had me wanting more Halloween in my life.  I created a Pandora Halloween station.  A lot of songs from The Nightmare Before Christmas play.  I'm sure everyone knows "This is Halloween" from the movie.  I get stuck on singing, "This is Halloween, This is Halloween, HalloweenHalloweenHalloweenHalloween..."  My version is sung in a grunt, rough, crazy sounding voice, and ends in a gibberish mishmash of sounds mimicking the music.  My first round of this was while sitting at my computer, Boss Lady was behind me at her computer.  When I realized what I had just done, I got extremely quiet and asked, "Did you just hear me?"
Boss Lady said, "Yes."
Not that it is the funniest thing that has ever happened in these walls, I am 100% certain that I sounded certifiably crazy and I am okay with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment